Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Other Book I'm Reading

Yesterday I sort of promised to tell you what other book I'm reading right now. Here it is. The Wyoming Kid, by Debbie Macomber. I'm not a fast reader, and am just about one third of the way through.

It is a sweet story about Joy, a school teacher new to town, and her best friend's brother, Lonny--a young rancher who "retired" from the rodeo.

Here is the end of the blurb:

"Now he has to convince Joy that marriage to the Wyoming Kid will be as exciting as an eight-second bull ride and as sweet as the cookies she loves to bake."

If you're a Debbie Macomber fan, you'll want to read the interview at Harlequin American's blog. She discusses this book in the interview, among other things.

I'm not a book reviewer, and I'm not a fast reader, so you won't get a lot of this type of thing from me. It just happens that I'm reading two at the same time. You probably do that a lot, but I really don't.

So...what are you reading? Any suggestions for me to add to my TBR pile?



Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment