Friday, November 7, 2008

Scavenger Hunt! Chat! Prizes!

Join me and my SisterWriters for some Friday Festivities to celebrate the upcoming release of A Legendary Christmas...

1. Scavenger Hunt. The prize is a big ol' "basket" of ebooks. All the exciting details are listed at the SisterWriters Blog. I wanna win, but pretty sure Maddie, Jan, Janet won't let me in as a contestant. :(

2. Chat at Romance Bistro. Most of the chat will be this evening, due to "day job" schedules, but there are already a few posts up there from this morning. If you're not a member of the Bistro, you can join the yahoo group here.

Just for fun--this picture was taken of Jan Scarbrough, me, Janet Eaves, and Maddie James earlier this year at the Lori Foster Readers and Writers Get-Together in Cincinnati.

Happy Friday!
Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment