Saturday, November 22, 2008

So...very...pretty

My copy of A Legendary Christmas arrived from Amazon yesterday afternoon. Here it is, next to my "reading" copy of Ladies of Legend: Finding Home. (Please pardon the pink sticky notes marking the passages I do for a reading of the first anthology. Not sure I placed things artfully enough to hide those.)

Resplendence Publishing is sending the author copies soon, but you know what? I'm not a patient person. I wanted to hold this pretty book in my hand. And take its picture in my chair.

Also yesterday I printed the blurb for A Legendary Christmas and attached it with ribbon to the book cover postcards. Kinda looks like a book, kinda looks like a Christmas gift. It was fun to do, too. So far I've only had opportunity to give one of these little cutie pies away, but more of that will happen today...etc...

In other news, I've updated the Appearances page of my website. I look happily busy next year.


Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment