Friday, November 28, 2008

Yikes. I overdid.


Oh. My. Word.

I took the Thanksgiving "feast" very literally yesterday. We went to my cousin's home, and I swear, I ate for five hours straight. AND she sent leftovers home with us, so I don't have to cook an actual meal today.

Which is a very good thing, since I can still barely move. Good grief.

I did manage to stumble my way through a post to the new Resplendence Publishing authors' blog this morning. Some of it even makes sense. I do think it's fun for the RP authors to do a blog together. What a neat way for readers to learn more about us and our books.

In my continuing journey through Christmas romance stories, last night I finished Debbie Macomber's A Cedar Cove Christmas. So good! I really enjoyed all the subtle references to the Biblical Christmas story. If you don't know that story, it doesn't take away from Debbie's tale, but if you do, you'll enjoy the way she worked them in. This book is part of a series, but again, if you haven't read those, you're fine to jump in with A Cedar Cove Christmas.

Now I will crawl off and groan for a while. But I can't slouch around long, because there's food to fix for the big family gathering at my aunt and uncle's tomorrow. I suppose I might be hungry by then.

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment