Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Blank Book! Yikes--it's here!

I was so surprised to see that The Blank Book is available at Amazon! Silly me--I thought everything in the world slowed down about this time of year. After calculating the paperback release date, and seeing it land smack in the middle of holiday madness, I assumed paperback wouldn't actually be available until early January.

Wrong.

Huh. I usually hate being wrong. Not this time!

So... You have choices, though they are rather limited. Buy now from Amazon, or wait until a booksigning comes to a city near you. So far my beloved book and I are scheduled to appear together at Salem Apothecary, Salem, Indiana in late January or early February. On February 7 we will be at an independent bookstore in LaGrange, Kentucky.

Gosh, what a great week! First the potato, and now this.

Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's great news!

    I've put it on my personal list of items to get with my Christmas money. :)

    ReplyDelete