Friday, December 5, 2008

I Fibbed

Yesterday I said I'd be talking today about an ebook reading device that might already be in your home. I'm excited about sharing that information with you. It's so cool, and easy, and...already paid for!

But one must be flexible, and today is that kind of day for me. So I fibbed about today's blog content, but not intentionally...

The reason I can't do that today is BECAUSE MY AUTHOR COPIES OF A LEGENDARY CHRISTMAS ARRIVED! YAY!

And...copies of A LEGENDARY CHRISTMAS are selling at a little venue called Salem Apothecary, and selling very quickly! Yay! They're even taking orders for more copies.

I've been busy with emails and telephone calls and the delivery of a print book to a contest winner. And as you might guess, I love every minute of it.

I'm into the Print Book Thing pretty heavily today. By coincidence, the book I'm currently reading, Susan Wiggs' Snowfall at Willow Lake, is also a print book. It was an impulse purchase at the grocery this summer...I buy most of my books in ebook format. I have three of Susan's waiting in the IPAQ right now!

I hope to be back into the ebook state of mind by tomorrow. Don't lose that thought, because as pretty as print books are, ebooks have so much going for them...

Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Next time you're in the grocery store, give another print book a chance. I picked up the new Sherrilyn Kenyon anthology the other day. JR Ward has a wondeful story in there I really did not want to end!
    Oodles of congratulations on the Legend series!!!!! It's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...

    But is Sherrilyn's new anthology available in electronic format, too? Heading over to Fictionwise to look...

    Thanks for stopping by, Jennifer. I'm glad you like the Legend series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so exciting to get the print books. I love both, the ebooks and print. I'm still waiting for that brown truck to pull up in front of my house and deliver my author copies. Since two of the sisterwriters got their copies of A Legendary Christmas yesterday, I'm hoping that mine are on their way, soon!

    Oh, and yes, I will definitely check out the new anthology with Sherrilyn and JR. I saw an ad for that the other day and it looked awesome. Thanks for the reminder, Jennifer!

    maddie

    ReplyDelete