Monday, December 22, 2008

Radio Show Tonight

Yikes. Sick to my stomach, contemplating tonight's opportunity to make a fool of myself on the radio. I made a fool of myself on a local radio station eons ago, but that was in a different persona, and not about my writing.

Tonight it's not just local. And it's definitely about the writing--the Legend series in particular. For your chance to hear me blather, alternating with vigorous head nodding, please go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Whats-Hot-In-Romance tonight at 9:30 EST.

The highlight, of course, will be listening to the other Legend authors--Jan Scarbrough, Janet Eaves, and Maddie James.

Here are instructions from the moderator on how YOU can be a part of it:

"Your listeners can participate in 2 ways:
They can just open the browser for the radio show and it will stream live through their computer
They can enter the Chat room and post to other listeners already in there. The "CHAT" link will show up when they go to the webpage to listen.
There will also be a recording of the interview/show they can listen to anytime afterwards."


My understanding is that if you want to be part of the online chat, you will need to sign in and get a user name. I suggest doing that at least half an hour ahead of time, as it may take a while for your request to be processed.

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment