Saturday, December 27, 2008

The tiara is optional

As I wrote in a recent post on SisterWriters, this is a great time to try ereading. There are lots of great sales on ebooks--some of them are even free! I'll let you hop over to that post and check out the details.

One of my goals for 2009 is to educate more people about ereading. There are so many great things about it, and so many options that won't break the bank. And believe me, I'm a frugal person!

I'm not very serious about myself, but I am serious about some things. Writing and reading are two of them. So, whether or not I earn a tiara for being an Ebook Educator or Promo Princess, this is something I'll spend part of my "free" time doing next year.

Of course, I really wouldn't mind having a tiara...

Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. One of my goals for 2009 is to save enough money to buy a Kindle! I'm thinking I need to get on the ebook train! Seriously, I think ebooks (and PODs) are probably the future of the publishing industry. So, I'm with you on educating (and being educated) about e-reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always cringed at the thought of reading a book on a computer or hand held device. However, someone very wise showed me the error of my ways. Now I am a firm believer in the new high tech way of enjoying a good story. Having a great book with you on your PDA or phone ensures that you will always have a read at your fingertips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, if you get a Kindle, let us know, okay? What a fun goal to have!

    Garden Girl, so happy you're enjoying ereading. It's good to have someone wise who will show us the "error of our ways." ;)

    ReplyDelete