Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Books and Coffee

I had a lovely outing to Louisville, Kentucky today with a friend. We decided ahead of time to give our outing a theme: Books and Coffee. Turns out this was the perfect theme, because the weather was COLD and WINDY with occasional sleet and snow! Yeesh.

We visited a darling little independent bookstore, and a big chain store. The people in both were so very nice! I hope to share news here soon about my books being available in both locations. It's in the works, but the books aren't on the shelves yet. Exciting stuff--for me, at least.

It was such a nice day, and of course I have new books to read. The printed-on-paper kind.

Gotta run now. Literally--maybe around the block. Cuz, like, I had so much coffee, I'm bouncing off the walls. Next time maybe my theme should be books and decaf coffee?

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Hope your books find their way to the shelves of both those indies very soon. Keep plugging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Devon! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the encouragement...

    ReplyDelete