Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family

I have a wonderful extended family. This is not a picture of them, but rather is borrowed from the clip art collection. Didn't want to embarrass anyone.

I could go on for paragraphs about the things my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins have done throughout the years to make my life wonderful. Quite honestly, I'm terribly spoiled, and always have been. However, I won't go on for paragraphs. I can hear your sigh of relief.

But for any of them who visit Magdalenaville today, THANK YOU!!!

I've often wondered if my parents accidentally got the wrong baby at the hospital. I'm not musically talented like much of my dad's family, and I'm not exotic like my mother's family. Still, whoever I am, I'm thankful for where I landed.

I guess there might be a middle aged, exotic, musically talented woman out there who was put in the wrong crib in the hospital nursery a few decades ago. Hope she doesn't read this blog.

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Nice tribute to your family, Magdalena. Our families shape who we are, and like you I have a large etended one. I'm grateful for the way each of them touches my life. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete