Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEW Five-Star Review!








I just noticed there is another lovely five-star review on the Amazon page for The Blank Book. How thrilling!

Also I've been wondering lately... Should I mention more often here on the blog the fact that I write books? Cuz that it sorta important, at least to me.

Okay. I write books! And sometimes people read them. And sometimes people who read them like them or even love them. And occasionally one of those people takes the initiative to write a review on Amazon, which is so incredibly cool, as well as being very, very kind.

Golly.

Okay, to read the reviews--here is the link: Amazon reviews for The Blank Book.

Anyone can write a review. One thing, though--be sure not to tell the ending. Okey doke?

Magdalena (very excited!)

2 comments: