Friday, January 16, 2009

Saturday's Blog

I'm posting this on Friday evening, because I have to light out of here early tomorrow for the Kentucky Romance Writers meeting in Lexington. It's a long drive for me, but always worth it!

Tomorrow's speaker is our one-and-only guy member, Michael Embry. I'm really looking forward to his presentation. Also looking forward to seeing the rest of our members again. We only meet six times a year, so if you miss one meeting it's a long time between in-person visits. So, hey, what's a five-hour round trip?

As you know, I don't post on Sundays. Meet you back here on Monday...

Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. I should tell you that I'm not the only one with a long drive tomorrow. Most KYRW members are quite a distance from Lexington. I don't even think my 2.5 hours one way is the longest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, so much for planning ahead. I woke up sick and didn't get to go to the meeting at all! I'm pouting...and pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Magdalena! We missed you yesterday. I hope you're feeling better. And I hope we'll be able to visit during our events in March!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy!!!

    Yes, I'm fine today. Sounds like Saturday's meeting was great. And the March event looks like a huge winner!

    ReplyDelete