Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whatcha Doin' Saturday?

See the little sign next to the American flag? It says, "Karen's Book Barn."

Is this picture just the epitome of Americana? Does it make you want to go there? (Okay, ignore the flowers in the foreground and the leafy tree in the background. It's wintertime, even outside Karen's Book Barn.)

But inside--could be nice and toasty warm. Could be the niftiest little new-and-used bookstore you've ever visited. I'm going to find out this Saturday, February 7, because Jan Scarbrough and I are doing a booksigning there.

Sooooo... If you're available Saturday between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm, head over to Karen's Book Barn, 127 East Main Street, in LaGrange, Kentucky. Should be fun!

Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely charming. And is that a train coming down the middle of the street? Wow, that place has atmosphere galore. I hope you and Jan sell a lot of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's such a pretty little spot! Wish I could be there, but since I can't- I'll send the two of you the best booksigning day ever vibes!

    I'm like Devon- is that a train coming right down the street?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW!?!? It looks like a train coming down the middle of the street! Evidently that's the way it really is. I'm not sure I've ever been to LaGrange. I know Midway has a railroad track in the middle of the street. It's so dang cute.

    Devon and Taryn, thank you for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little town! Good luck on your booksigning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jennifer! I'm so glad the weather is supposed to be better for the weekend. It should be a great day for an outing.

    ReplyDelete