Hm. This post started out as something completely different. But okay... YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN INSIDE THE HOUSE TOO LONG WHEN:
1. The picture at left looks like a fun outing.
2. All your conversations revolve around the weather.
3. All your conversations are whiney.
4. You can feel muscles begin to atrophy.
5. You talk to the dog, even when he's giving you the silent treatment.
6. You talk to the furnace, not always using nice words.
7. Walking two blocks to the store to buy dark chocolate on sale is too much of a challenge. (Did I mention two inches of misshapen ice is covered by a thin topping of fluffy snow? Did I mention it's hazardous to walk?!?!? Did I mention it's 13 degrees outside?)
8. You spend half an hour writing a blog about the importance of exercise, but are too lazy to complete it.
Ugh. Over the next couple of days we're supposed to have some thawing. Maybe my brain will thaw a bit, too. In the meantime, if you want to read an interesting article about the importance of stairs in your exercise regimen, click here.