Monday, March 30, 2009

Just...WOW

Alicia Rasley was our main speaker at the writers' conference this past Saturday. She was scheduled from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. There was one ten-minute break.

Sound long? Nope. She was wonderful! I'm not sure how many hours she could have spoken and still had me completely riveted. From what I've heard, others feel the same way.

Here is one of her books. If you're a writer, you'll want to check out her books, her website, which has lots of info and tips--and you'll want to find out her speaking schedule. If she's in your area, make sure you get to hear her. Wow.

Okay, enough preaching...

Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. She and Red Sage editor, Theresa Stevens, do a joint blog. Here's the link - http://edittorrent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Devon! Something new for my feed reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her presentation. I need to go out and rent Casablanca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it sounds wonderful, Magdalena! I wish I could have gone. I wish I had known about it.

    I'll be checking out here website and taking a closer look at her book.

    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I think "Casablanca" is in this house somewhere. The DVD, I mean. So I only have to dig, not rent.

    Sia, I'm sorry you didn't hear about the workshop ahead of time. Would you have been able to attend? If we do this again, we will have better promotion--although, we had a nearly capacity crowd.

    ReplyDelete