Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ooh! I'm famous!

I have scrapped the blog I was going to post today, because something exciting happened! My interview is up today on Maddie James' Examiner page.

Maddie is a national examiner, with a focus on the romance writing industry. This is a relatively new "gig" for her, but she's great at it. She has been doing non-fiction writing for the day job for years, and is also a prolific romance novelist. I really don't know how she does it all, but somehow she does--and does it well!

So, hey, I'm so thrilled that the interview is up there today. It's not terribly long, so if you have the time, go here and read it. And check out the other articles, interviews, and the extras on Maddie's page. Thank you for taking the time!

And thank you, Maddie!

Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Nice article, Magdalena! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely interview, Magdalena. I loved the description of your 'office'. Shouldn't that be Spot's office, though?
    I don't know how Maddie finds the time either. It will be good publicity for you! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, thank you for reading the interview. Hey--the "office" is mine! There seems to be a perception by *some* people that Spot is running this show.

    Spot's office is the living room window seat, where he watches over the entire neighborhood, and occasionally blogs.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete