Friday, March 27, 2009

Sluggish

Just being a bit of a slug this morning. I've posted a blog at SisterWriters, though, so pop over there if you like.

Oh--I'll try to post something here tomorrow (Saturday) but it might not happen. There's supposed to be free WiFi in the hotel, so a blog should be a possibility. But one never knows. If I don't show up here Saturday, please know it isn't because I've forgotten about you. It's probably because of my techno-limitations, or exhaustion. Booksignings, much as I love them, wear me out. I think it's all that smiling.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Oooo. I like the revamp, Magdalena!

    One of my favorite motivating thoughts is one I thought up myself (I have a list of them, lol)

    Dream big, if that doesn't work, revise and dream bigger!

    Have a grand time Magdalena. share some stories with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Sia. I'm sitting at my new [temporary] desk, in the incredibly gorgeous room at the Hyatt. And, um, drinking some extremely strong coffee out of the coffeemaker here in the room. The bathroom is even gorgeous!

    Of course this is NOT a vacation. This is work.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete