Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Derby week

All this week at SisterWriters blog, we're saluting the Kentucky Derby. Please join us for Derby insight, excerpts from Jan Scarbrough's horse racing-related romance novels, and Derby Party food on Saturday.

Not sure how I'm going to bring anything of worth to the celebration, but I have until Friday to figure that out. I'm open to suggestions...

In the meantime, visit SisterWriters and see what's going on today!

Magdalena

P.S. On Thursday I will post this week's blog winner from Tuesday night's drawing at Kingfish.

4 comments:

  1. Did you see there's a Derby Barbie? That Barbie. She really gets around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Yes, I did see that. Exciting stuff for those of us who used to spend hours at a time with a cardboard Barbie village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have an idea. How about we have an Oaks Party on Friday? Anyone can attend, but the special guests will be wearing hats. (I got the idea from Jennifer J.'s post at SisterWriters.) All you have to do is take a picture of yourself in a hat, and email to me: magdalena.scott (at) yahoo.com

    I will try to post everyone in her hat on Friday. Does that sound like fun, or just silly? Or maybe a little of each?

    If you want to participate, send me your picture by midnight on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete