Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

Yay! Winning is fun! Hope Wethington found that out twice last night, because she won two of the drawings at Girls Night Out. The better prize of the two, no doubt, is being featured here and on Sheryl Brennan's blog today.

Well, guess what. Hope didn't want us to post her picture. She wanted us to post pictures of the jewelry she and her friend Katherine Autin make. So, hey, we aim to please, right? And what pretty jewelry it is. I apologize to everyone, though--if I'd known I was going to photograph jewelry, I'd have taken a camera, and not relied on cell phone pictures. I hope you can get some idea of the lovely things they had displayed at their table.


Their company name is Kat 'n Hope Designer Jewelry, and they are based in Louisville, Kentucky.

Here are my intrepid interview questions:

How did you learn about tonight's event? 103.1 Radio

Favorite book? Pride and Prejudice

Interesting bit of information about you:
We are jewelry designers and work in sterling silver, hand enameled silver, genuine gem stones, and pearl necklaces, bracelets and earring sets. And we specialize in custom pieces.


Kat 'n Hope Designer Jewelry will participate in the following events next month:

Irvine, Kentucky Mushroom Festival, May 25-26

Louisville, KY benefit for The Parkinsons Support Center of Kentuckiana
May 8, 9, 10 - 10505 Watterson Trail

Kat 'n Hope Designer Jewelry is a division of Eye Candy Beads & Jewelry, LLC.

Congratulations, Hope! Good luck with your business, ladies!

Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, Mary. It's been quiet here today.

    I tried to comment on your guest blog yesterday at Emma Lai's, but it wouldn't take. I thought it was a lovely interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags, sorry for running past your place today without stopping in. I wasn't fit company for the front porch, even though it was a lovely day. I did hear the crickets, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon, we missed you, of course. I'm glad at least you got to hear the crickets.

    Don't worry--the porch swing is ready whenever you feel like visiting.

    ReplyDelete