Thursday, May 28, 2009

Confessions of a Little Black Gown by Elizabeth Boyle

Okay, I seem to have been seduced over to the dark side... Or not so much the dark side, as the historical side. Yes, I'm reading another historical romance, and absolutely loving it!

Seems I came into this series at the perfect time, since the first book, Love Letters from a Duke, was released almost two years ago, this is the second one, and the third, Memoirs of a Scandalous Red Dress, is already out.

And, well, Fictionwise has them all on sale. I don't think I caught the sale price for Confessions of a Little Black Gown, but I am itching to buy the other two. Read about each book by clicking on the titles above.

I have one question for you: Is this a great cover, or what?

Or is that two questions?

Magdalena

The 28th is my day to blog at Resplendence Publishing. Today's offering is about the learning experience of creating a prequel. Go here to read it.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you're beginning to enjoy a little more sensuality with your romance. Even though this is the first time I've heard historicals referred to as "the dark side," I say WELCOME,SISTER! So glad you finally made it over. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon, It's nice to be greeted by a smiling face over here in the other camp. (Is that better than dark side?)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great cover. I've not read an historical for quite some time. I used to, all the time, and loved them. I also thought I would love to tackle writing one. I guess I've gotten to the point where there are so many things to read and write, I've sort of pigeonholed myself. I should get out of that pigeonhole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you've written time travel. That's lots closer than I've gotten to writing an historical!

    ReplyDelete