Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Friday!

Yesterday was crazy. I spent a lot of time begging for pictures for the SisterWriters celebration of the Kentucky Oaks race today.

Very few people were willing to send pictures (several people who intended to decided against it), and I understand. I really understand. My hat pictures are a lesson in humility. It hurts to realize that I do not look like my favorite 11.5 inch fashion doll. Please take a moment to visit the SisterWriters blog today and salute the people who were brave enough to send in a photo.

Besides the hat picture project, I did a lot of online promotion--mostly yahoogroups. I get discouraged with online promotion because I never know what works. I made a couple of interesting contacts yesterday, though, and was actually able to share something of worth for a change. So that was nice. But it sure ate up the time. My own fault, of course.

Today after getting both blogs posted and sending a couple of online promotion thingies, I'm back to the Christmas novella. In spite of yesterday's frustrations, I actually made some progress on it. I stumbled onto the hero and heroine's main conflict. Yay!

I'll be posting the cover for my June release soon. I'm so excited to show it to you, but it isn't finalized yet.

In the meantime, Happy Friday... Happy Oaks Day... And, as always, thank you for reading!

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment