Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lost sales opportunity?

You know I was bummed the other day after the bookstore visits. I'm rather easily bummed. Sometimes though, I'm rather easily cheered up, too.

Supper at Cheeseburger in Paradise, complete with a margarita, helped. But so did the ride home...a portion of it, anyway.

Can you tell what's in front of us? Did you guess "motorcycle?" If so, you've got part of it. But who is riding the motorcycle?

Well, let's see...there's a man with white hair, and a dog with brown hair and goggles! Sorry our windshield isn't terribly clean, and that I'm too short to take the picture without also including the wipers.


Can you see his little canine goggles? And his doggy motorcycle recliner?

Maybe I should have hopped out--we were at a light--and asked both of them if they read romance. I had my books in the car. Hey--every sale counts!

Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd let Spot ride a motorcycle, but maybe I'm overprotective. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It even looks like he has a special bench for him too. I think I like your dog story better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jennifer, this dog seems to have a good life compared to the puppy you blogged about. Of course I can't help but wonder what would happen if, you know...

    Nobody is wearing a helmet. I just have to point that out.

    ReplyDelete