Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Change

Have I mentioned that I recently bleached my hair blonde? Ha--just kidding. (And no, I haven't had cosmetic surgery either.)

But on the subject of CHANGE...one sorta major one has taken place....to my schedule.

I'm not going to the Lori Foster event this weekend. Alas and alack! I attended in 2008, and was one of the first to sign up for 2009. It is a terrific weekend. Jan Scarbrough even put up with me as a roomie last year.

Jan is going, and Maddie James. They're taking a Ladies of Legend basket, so if you're going to the event, look for it on the raffle tables.

Jennifer Madden, please take some pictures with your cell phone...or hey--even a camera--so we can see how much fun you're having. Okay?

I'm going to try to spend what would have been my conference time looking like our clip art lady here...uh, to whatever extent possible. I can manage the laptop at least.

Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. A working weekend. May the sacrifice you're making be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you're making me sound all saintly...

    It's not as if YOU don't work weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magdalena, I will take as many fun and incriminating photos as possible. With my CAMERA. Should I pull the firealarm and see who comes running out of the room in their muumuu an jean jacket?
    Just kidding. I would never do that.
    I don't think.
    Well, maybe if it's a really, really good picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you won't be there, by the way. Better get some good writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I was in Dallas for the muumuu/jean jacket/black heels fire alarm. Not gonna tell ya what I was wearing, but at least it wasn't heels, walking down ten flights of stairs.

    Yay you for taking pictures with your CAMERA!

    ReplyDelete