Monday, June 15, 2009

Follow me to Legend, Tennessee

I probably don't talk about it enough, but the Legend, Tennessee website is your go-to place for all things Legend. Maddie James built the site and keeps it up to date. This is quite a job when you consider how many books are available in the Ladies of Legend series!

She recently added an excerpt from Where Her Heart Is, my novella that releases late this month as an ebook. (I'm embarrassed to admit she had to prompt me to send her the excerpt!)

Go to Legend, Tennessee and click on whichever cover in the series you're interested in. That will take you to the book's blurb. At the end of the blurb just click on the word "excerpt." So extremely nifty!

And did you know you can buy a Legend, Tennessee bumper sticker? (Yes, Legend is a fictional town. But you can still buy a bumper sticker.) Look in the left column on the Legend site. Cute, huh?

A million thanks to Maddie for keeping Legend beautiful!

In other Legend news, we received notice this weekend of a review of Janet Eaves' Beauty and the Beast, a Legend novella. Go here to read the review.

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. I do love that cover! I hope you have tons of sales!

    ReplyDelete