Friday, June 19, 2009

Love Letters from a Duke by Elizabeth Boyle

Finally finished this book. I can't imagine what it would be like to read swiftly and devour several books in a week. But hey--I guess because I read slowly, I'm savoring each word.

This is the book that comes before Confessions of a Little Black Gown. Lots of twists and turns to the plot, and I liked learning more about Felicity, who had a small part in the second book. She and her twin, Thalia, who is the heroine in Confessions, are the kind of girls you want on your side if you're in a jam. I look forward to the next book, which features their cousin Philippa. (Alas, poor Philippa, in love with an infamous pirate!)

Love Letters from a Duke is available in ebook and in mass market paperback. You might even find this one on your local bookstore's shelf, along with the rest of the series.

Now on to the next reading project. Give me a few weeks. :)

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. I always like 'reviews' from a reader as opposed to someone paid to do them.

    I haven't read this one, although I've read Elizabeth Boyle before. I'll have to check it out.

    Have a great weekend, Magdalena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in, Sia! You have a great weekend too...

    ReplyDelete