Monday, July 27, 2009

Temp

I have another part-time temp job! What fun when these turn up just as I'm feeling the four walls begin to close in. (Occasionally one turns turn up when I'm not in the mood, and I pass.)

So I get to dress up a little, be at someone else's desk at a certain time, and see people. Should be fun, and a bit different. Although I know the people, this is a place I've never worked before.

I'm still walking each morning (yay!), taking the online class, working at my dad's house, and making slow progress on the current WIP. And I've got a new writing project under consideration (meaning I intend to start a new project but haven't decided what form it will take).

I have a need to shake things up once in a while. Not sure if that's a disorder, or something for which I should be grateful.

Hey--one thing. If you see me standing at the corner on the way to the office, please let me cross the street. These heels are killing me.

Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mags,
    Today is my day off. I'm going to try really hard not to get on the internet a hundred times today and instead get to work on my own WIP.
    (after I come up with an interesting and inspiring blog, that is - any ideas? Bueller? Bueller?)
    I think temp jobs are great opportunities for research - because your heroine needs a job, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I see you came up with an interesting and inspiring blog without my help. *sniff*

    Good luck staying off the internet. Mine is sketchy at home these days. It does increase productivity--if I can get over the frustration.

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But those heel make your legs look mahvalous dahling, lol!

    Enjoy your working vacation, lolol!

    ReplyDelete