Friday, July 31, 2009

Yay. A new phone.

The good news--I just got a new cell phone.

The bad news--I just got a new cell phone.

This isn't a picture of it. This is clip art of a phone that's way more expensive than my "free" upgrade.

I'm a little uncomfortable with this--the owners' manual isn't even a book. It's a CD. I know, I know! I'm the one who loves e-reading. But dangit, I can't find the information I'm looking for, because the index is extremely sketchy.

I'll eventually figure the thing out. I think. I've had the current phone for more than two years, and never was really great with it. The prior phone and I worked as one. Somehow the menus were so intuitive. (No, Jennifer, I didn't name it.)

Once I get the new phone up and running, I'll see if I can read e-books on it. That was not my purpose for getting a new phone, but it would be a nice thing to be able to show people when discussing e-reading.

Going for a walk now, to clear my head of electronics...

Happy Friday!

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment