Saturday, August 8, 2009

Book Drive

More about the effort to help the Louisville Free Public Library, which sustained heavy losses due to Tuesday's flash floods.

Author Shiloh Walker is doing a book drive. All the information is available at her blog. Just thought I should drop in and post this, since yesterday I had said the library couldn't accept book donations. Shiloh has organized an effort so that books can be donated now, to benefit the library. Read the details here.

Sorry I hadn't let you know about this earlier. I admit to some disorganization (what?!? me?!?) recently. Just when I'm learning to severely limit my internet time, I miss something important. Wouldn't ya just know?

Okay. I really wasn't going to be here today. Limiting the internet time, you know...

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment