Thursday, August 6, 2009

Doorstep Daddy by Shirley Jump

I recently read this book, and really enjoyed it. A sweet story of a man who can't allow himself to be happy until he finally lets go of a painful event in his past. The heroine is a single mom struggling to keep everything going, and wishing she could spend more time with her daughter. A major "secondary" character is Sabrina, the eight-month-old baby who brings them together (with the help of a lovingly pushy neighbor, Mrs. Winterberry).

You can read the blurb and buy the ebook from Harlequin, or if you prefer print, follow this link to Doorstep Daddy.

Learn more about author Shirley Jump at her website and blog.

Magdalena

This is a book recommendation, not a review. I leave reviews to the professionals.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Mags! I think Harlequins romances are doing a great job on their covers just lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is nice. Thanks for mentioning that, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I judge a book by its cover. That's why a good cover means so much to me as an author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing, Jennifer. (Did we have this discussion at your blog recently?) I've been so pleased with my covers at Resplendence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. We probably did. I should always start every comment with "Stop me if I've said this before but..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, I wasn't complaining! Every conversation on your blog is interesting, and most of them are highly entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete