Thursday, August 13, 2009

A TRIP WITH THE TYCOON by Nicola Marsh

Sigh, and sigh again. I loved this book. It reminds me of why I started reading romances, eleventeen years ago. The wonderful tender love story, the exotic locale...

To read the blurb and purchase the ebook, click here. To read the blurb and purchase the paperback, click here.

And to learn more about author Nicola Marsh, visit her website and blog.

Don't mind me. I'm fine. You know my tag line, right? "Try a romance novel on...for sighs!" This story did that for me.

Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Hi Magdalena,

    I'm thrilled you enjoyed 'Trip with the Tycoon'.

    It's my favourite Harl. Romance :)

    If you want to know Khushi's story, the free online read goes live on Aug 24th at eharlequin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that name - Tamara. I once met a girl whose name was Tamara, and it was pronounced "Tomorrow".

    I love a good character name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nicola! Welcome to Magdalenaville!

    I look forward to reading Khushi's story! I'll watch your blog for reminders so I don't miss it the day it goes live. :)

    Jennifer, I'm not sure I've ever met an actual Tamara. It is a pretty name, but "tomorrow" is not the way I'd expect to pronounce it.

    ReplyDelete