I am awash in indecision, and need your help! Too many stories floating around--in my head, on the laptop, on Dana, on scraps of paper...
I'd love to know which of novel you'd like to see me finish first and submit for publication. I won't give you a list of everything I've got started, but have whittled it down to the main contenders. (The first four are romance.)
1. Historical inspirational set in pioneer days. The heroine arrives in the little town out West, and learns from her twin brother's best friend that her brother was recently killed in an accident. The twins had planned to run the farm together, and now she must do it alone.
2. Contemporary about a romance writer, the handsome architect who moves in next door, and her matchmaking cat. It involves modern-day castles, and a theme of finding home after a lifetime of searching/pretending.
3. Contemporary. A midwestern woman finds an old letter written to her parents, and discovers the life she could have had in California, and the man she could have had it with. Or maybe it's not too late...
4. Contemporary about three big-city sisters who are mysteriously enlisted to help a declining small town reinvent itself before it's too late. This would be the first in a series.
5. Cozy mystery, modern day setting. A local ne'er-do-well is murdered, and his father is one of the main suspects. An antiques store/tea room owner launches her own unofficial investigation, fearing the circumstantial evidence will be enough to convict her friend. (This would be the first in a series.)
In this case, voting is not your duty, but I would definitely appreciate it!