Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A PERFECT REFLECTION by Aaron Johnson

A Perfect Reflection is a play, written by Aaron Johnson, a young man I know. It will be performed at The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts this weekend.

Aaron is a junior in high school--can you believe that? What a talent! Besides writing the play, he is one of the main actors, which I was so glad of. I'd thought, "Who could they get who could do this part as well as Aaron?" Answer: Aaron.

If you are in the Louisville, Kentucky area, let me recommend this play to you. It's a bit tough to watch, because the characters are going through very serious life stuff. I wouldn't take a young child to see it. But it's wonderfully written and performed, and I guarantee it will make you think. Quite possibly it will make you get teary-eyed.

Anyway, this coming weekend, September 11, 12, and 13, you can see A Perfect Reflection in the Mex Theater at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. For more information about the play, click here.

Congratulations on an amazing achievement, Aaron!

Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Man, I don't remember being THAT ambitious in high school.
    Congrats for him though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both, Jennifer. He's an energetic kid, for sure!

    ReplyDelete