Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday

The only reason I'm posting a blog today is because I love this clip art so much, and hadn't used it in a while.

And because THE SUN IS SHINING! AT LAST!

I was able to walk a couple of miles this morning since, you know, it WASN'T RAINING. Finally.

But first I got to sleep late which I almost never do. It was 7:34 when I woke up. Wow.

The plan was to go out for brunch. Um... I goofed around on the internet, took my walk and a shower, and by the time we were in the car, Tumbleweed was chosen as our destination. Not a huge brunch-type restaurant.

Can you believe I had some Cheerios in my Margarita? No? Well, at least I considered it.

And this afternoon I'm getting to know the new laptop a little bit. It's so much faster than Della, who was getting arthritic. The new one has this amazing zoom feature which I keep doing by accident. My sleepy clip art gal can get almost as tall as I am. Scary...

I love Saturdays. Don't you?

Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. So you did it. You got the lap top. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I got it, and none too soon, I think. I can make you really big with the accidental zoom feature, Jennifer. Sure wish you were here so I could show you.

    :)

    And it has a built-in web cam. Gonna cover that sucker up with duct tape. Gaaaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't make me bigger than I am already. I am trying very hard not to have to shop in the plus sizes. I most def. would cover up that built in web cam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can see your relatives on Skype with he web cam, and they can see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm...maybe. If I take the duct tape off.

    :)

    ReplyDelete