Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well...

My Blog Topic Well is empty. Golly, what a shocker that is, huh? I hope to refill it and be back to post in the very near future. Trying to keep several balls in the air otherwise, so maybe this is a good time for a Blog Break.

Happy Weekend!

Magdalena


P.S. for those who were interested, yesterday's Shoe Cue was in reference to the fact that I walked two miles Tuesday after a couple of weeks down with allergy symptoms. (Please forgive my inability to find clip art of walking shoes.) ;)

6 comments:

  1. I completely understand. I know about that empty well, and have had an empty one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep checking in at your blog, Jennifer. Somehow you always manage something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but I blog 2-3 times a week. You're blogging 5 times a week - very ambitious, and more than I think I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your not-posted blog means you are taking a rest. You deserve it. Or, just put an excerpt up of your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking a rest from blogging, yes. Everything else is still going on. I must eat festival food this weekend, for instance.

    ReplyDelete