Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Booksignings

This Thursday, October 29, I will be signing at Salem Apothecary on the town square in Salem, Indiana, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. This is the night of the store's annual Christmas Pajama Party, which is always fun. The apothecary people really know how to make you feel welcome, and they also know how to throw a party. Click on the store's name above for details.

Since the 2009 Christmas anthology is not yet available in print form, the store has bought copies of A Legendary Christmas for me to sign. This is such a gorgeous book--love that cover--and if you haven't read it yet, this is a great time. BUT if you already own copies of any of my titles, feel free to bring those along. It is never a hardship to sign a book, lemme tell ya!

I also want to let you know about the Kentucky Romance Writers booksigning at the beautiful Joseph-Beth Booksellers location in Lexington, Kentucky on Saturday, October 31, from 1:00 to 3:00 PM.

I won't be there... First I was, then I wasn't, then I was... When I finally figured out Life, etc., sure enough I won't be there. But maybe some of your [other] favorite authors will be! Go to this page on the KYRW site for the list of authors. This event is wonderful each year, and I know you'll enjoy it.

Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment