Friday, October 30, 2009

Reason #6 that You Have Not Read THE BLANK BOOK

Reason #6... "Before I commit myself to making this purchase, I need to get a feel for the story in a different way. How I wish there was a book video."

Your wish is my command. There is a nifty book video on YouTube, available for your viewing pleasure any time you wish.

I love this video even though I made it. I think my favorite part is when the two girls are gossiping.




Please feel free to scroll down through older posts to read the previous Reasons You Have Not Read The Blank Book.

Congratulations to Carolyn Beck, who won the drawing last night--a print copy of Three Decades of Love: A Ladies of Legend Christmas Anthology, as soon as it is available. The Christmas Pajama Party was such fun!

Happy weekend, everyone!

Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jennifer. It was fun to make. Of course I'm not sure I could do it again, but it was fun at the time.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the book! Wait! I already have. This makes me want to read it again. Maybe you should try the movies along with print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--great idea! I used to know somebody who knew somebody in the movie business...

    ReplyDelete