Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thank you!

This birthday seems like a big one, and not just because it's a big number.

I find myself filled with gratitude for the wonderful things that have happened since the last time my birthday rolled around. I won't trouble you with a list, because chances are you've been a part of some or all of those.

I'm not sure how much reinvention of me has been accomplished, but if Magdalenaville is sometimes a journey (as it says at the top of the page), I think it's been a great trip so far. Thank you for coming along, and I hope you'll stick around. I have an idea there may be even more adventures ahead!

Love,
Magdalena

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jennifer! I've had one lovely surprise after another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shelli. I think it was the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well? What did you get (other than the glasses)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifts? I didn't mean it was great because I got a load of gifts. It was great because of all the love coming my way, via snail-mail, email, and telephone. I was sung to, hugged, and had dinner out with friends.

    ReplyDelete