Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to the grind


Back to the grind this morning after four days off work. May I share a secret? I know, I shared one Friday and it's hard to remember too many secrets... Okay, you don't have to keep this under wraps.

I'm glad to be heading back to work this morning. (Hey, this surprises even me!) I'm glad the alarm went off at 6:00 and I couldn't ignore it and roll over for an hour or so. I function so much better within a routine...a schedule. Ah, blessed organization!

Try not to notice that my slippers are mismatched. We're not perfect around here, you know.

And I imagine that by 4:00 I'll be glad to head away from work...

I'm going to try to curtail my blogging in December, and only post three days a week. We'll see how that particular schedule goes, shall we? It seems every time I try to cut back, important (to me) things happen and I feel the need to share them with you.

Happy Monday!

Magdalena

6 comments:

  1. Make your goal for three a week, but if something great happens, share it. Happiness is always better shared, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice, Jennifer--thank you! I'll share one happy thing right now; my author copies of THREE DECADES OF LOVE arrived in today's mail. Yay! They're all promised, so not even one for me to keep. :) But they're here and they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magdalena!!! Not even one for yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so wrong you have to order your own book. I think I would have to UN-promise one.
    Congratulations though anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a thrill to order a book with my name on it. I could keep one of these and let someone wait to get theirs, but I've seen them, held them, hugged them, and now I'm ready to send them out into the world. :)

    ReplyDelete