Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let's talk romance

Boy, sometimes I like clip art a whole lot. What a nice picture, huh? Wow. I type in "romance" and up pops this gorgeous picture. Sheesh...

Anyway, I do have a topic, and that topic is the chat I'll be participating in, with several other Resplendence Publishing authors. It happens online, tonight from 8:00 to 10:00 PM EST.

There will be lots of different types of romances discussed, and blurbs and excerpts tossed out for your reading enjoyment. There are usually prizes at such events, too, if that piques your interest at all. (I don't know about you, but my favorite kind of prize is a free ebook download.)

Tonight, November 19, join us at CoffeeTime Romance for the chat. Follow this link to participate.

I'll just hang out for a while and look at this clip art if nobody minds.

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Have fun tonight! That IS a nice pic. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Devon. Chats make me jittery because of the fast pace, but mostly they're fun.

    :)

    ReplyDelete