Monday, November 9, 2009

Now at Amazon and thanks for families

Three Decades of Love is available at Amazon. Go here to look at the buy page. It generally takes a few days for all the bells and whistles to kick in, like the excerpt, search inside, and having it show up on my author store page. This is the first, and of course very exciting, step. Yay!

I'm pleased and surprised to report that I added nearly four thousand words to my NaNo story this weekend. Yay for the inspiration provided by innocent people who don't realize their behavior might show up on a page of one of my books.

For various reasons, I have been focused on Real Life lately, both good and bad. It all makes me particularly grateful for family and friends. How appropriate that in the midst of the last few days' sorrow I was suddenly reminded of a bit of my mother's wisdom. It helped me see things more clearly. Today is her birthday, and a cousin and I are lighting candles.

Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Magdalena, how exciting for you. I'll have to check it out.

    I was goint to use Nano for a kick on a story I'm writing, but, life got in the way. I'm hoping things calm down a bit and I can Unofficially use it for writing this story.

    I hear you on being focused on real life. Hope this week is better for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories are good. Glad it was a productive weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sia, I love the new profile picture!

    It's nice to have both of you here this morning, Sia and Jennifer! I hope both of you ladies know that you are among the friends I'm grateful to have in my life.

    Enjoy the Unofficial NaNo-ing.

    :)

    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete