Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paperback and widgets

The paperback anthology was released yesterday. I am looking forward to the UPS guy delivering author copies. He just has no idea how much he lights up my life when he delivers books that have my name on the front.

Here is the buy page for Resplendence Publishing. The book should be up at Amazon in a week or so.

NaNo is going well. The site has some word count widgets, and I've tried to embed one here, but it wasn't functional at the time. I'll keep trying, because--call me crazy--I love a good widget.

Maybe a word count widget would be a useful thing for me to have twelve months of the year instead of just during November. I'm thinking it should be suspended from the ceiling of the sitting room, right at my eye level.

Or not.

Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment