Friday, November 20, 2009

Was this a crazy week, or is it just me?

I don't know what the sign of the moon is right now, but if it isn't full, it should be. It seems there has been an overabundance of stress and drama the last several days in various parts of my life.

Don't worry--I'm not going to load you down with details. I'm guessing you have plenty of your own stress, anyway.

I'll just say that I'm worn out with it. Hoping really hard that the weekend will be pleasant.

If all else fails, I can always come here to Magdalenaville and take a few minutes to chill out on these cute little steps. Feel free to do the same.

Happy weekend!

Magdalena

9 comments:

  1. It has been a crazy week. I've been using lots of music to redirect it. Well that and Alka-seltzer plus, lol!

    Hope next week is better for you, Mags. You're in my thoughts, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sia, I've been listening to music more instead of having my radio tuned to news all the time. Hadn't even thought why I did that.

    Alka-Seltzer Plus, eh? Good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Crazy week here, too. Hey, aren't you doing a top ten list on Fridays? I haven't seen it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit it makes me feel a little better to know at least Sia and Jennifer have had crazy weeks, too. I guess it isn't just misery that loves company.

    Jennifer, I'm tickled that you noticed my list is lacking... Pure laziness on my part, but I'll try to post the next installment soon. Wheee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My week was so crazy-or else I was acting so stressed, church members and the secretary were "protecting me" by problem solving and shielding me from other problems. However, by 5pm yesterday, I had found out about most of them and jumped back into Wonder Woman mode, or actually "Wish I were Wonder Woman" mode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. Just make sure you eat and drink plenty so you don't dehydrate like you-know-who.

    Take care, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be so wonderful to have someone carry me across the parking lot?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet you know someone who would gladly carry you across the parking lot, Jennifer--that guy who carried the laundry for you a few months ago.

    NOT the guy who's carrying your books, though.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete