Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow will out

I can't help but smile today, because we have a beautiful snow covering our part of the world. I love snow. It's cold, inconvenient, and really heavy to move--especially when you can't find the snow shovel and are moving it with a scoop shovel--but I love it!

Somehow, for me, snow transcends all that stuff. Even though my husband isn't having a particularly good day today, and yesterday sure wasn't much fun for either of us. Even though The Progeny couldn't make it home for a much-anticipated visit, due to the weather between home and school. Even though it's more work with the shoveling and cleaning up after Spot when he's been out, and mopping up after whoever comes through the front door today, it's all worth it.

Just because it's beautiful, I guess. It makes me happy.

Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Grab the beauty, then, Mags. Maybe that snow was just for you.

    ReplyDelete