Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Report from Days One and Two

Really enjoying these new clip art pieces. Here I am trying to figure out how to drink coffee after accidentally erasing my face when I bleached my hair. Oopsie.

So the writing challenge is going well. Day One (Tuesday) I wrote 2,049 words, and today 2,074.

I might be able to do more, but don't want to strain a muscle. Especially with this face injury already in full swing.

Tomorrow--we take over the world! Bwahahaha... Or I write 2,000 words. Actually, I'd prefer that.

Check in with me tomorrow. Keep me honest. Keep me motivated. It's working great so far. Thanks, everybody for the comments, emails, Facebook stuff, etc. What fun! (Coffee helps, too. May have to do an IV if my mouth doesn't reappear by tomorrow.)

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. You're a hoot! Hope your face comes back soon. Eyes, too. Must be hard to write on that laptop without any eyes. ;o)

    Stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Devon! My mouth is back--though I'm guessing its absence made my son's life a much quieter existence.

    Eyes are back too, but fortunately I'm a touch typist. Only problem was when I missed the "home row."

    ReplyDelete