Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gotta love Legend, Tennessee. *sigh*

 As you know, the first four novellas in the Ladies of Legend series are being re-released. Janet Eaves' Claiming the Legend came out in ebook this week, my novella, Midnight in Legend, TN will release on Monday, February 7, Maddie James' on the 14th, and Jan Scarbrough's on the 21st. March 7 is release day for the print novel containing all four stories.

To get you into the mood for a trip to our mythical town of Legend, Tennessee, click here to watch the slide show of "Legend pictures" Maddie James made. It's always a good day to visit Legend, Tennessee, where romance lives right next door!

Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. I like the slide show. Although my heart belongs to Kentucky, I do like to visit Tennessee. I'll definitely check out the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sherry. Hope you'll grow to love Legend, too. :)

    ReplyDelete