Friday, February 4, 2011

Midnight is on her way

Monday, Feb. 7 is Release Day for Midnight in Legend, TN from Turquoise Morning Press. This is your BIG CHANCE if you haven't had an opportunity yet to read the romance of Midnight Shelby and Martin McClain. (Hey, it's really a fun read, even for me, and I've read it a bunch of times!)

Let's pretend the lady in the picture above is reading Midnight's story on her laptop. Yay for her! I'm reading more on my laptop these days, and really enjoying it. In fact, I realized that I don't even want a dedicated e-reading device. I still use the IPAQ some, but my laptop is handy almost all the time, and I'm home a lot. For me, at this point in my life, reading on the laptop is great. It's all I need. Big sigh of relief, and one less thing I have to think about.

So with that in mind, here is a link to Miss Minimalist's blog about making this the Year of the Butterfly. I'm heading down the minimalist path little by little, and the Year of the Butterfly sounds doable for me. Kind of excited about it.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment