Monday, March 7, 2011

Update

Midnight in Legend, TN received two nice reviews recently. That's always exciting! Read what they have to say about Midnight Shelby and Martin McClain over at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews and at Night Owl Reviews. I've been looking at this story again, and in a way I wish I'd made it a full-length novel. Midnight is such an intriguing character. This, in fact, is what I hear about every novella I've written: I wish it had been longer.

Um...about "longer..." We had a major turning point in the silverizing process. I gave in to my lack of patience and got my hair cut, rather short. The new look is a little startling, but not as much as I'd expected/feared. This is the spin we're giving it: European cut with platinum highlights. Try to keep that in mind if you see me, okay?

Speaking of that, I hope to see some writer friends at the big event in Lexington, KY, on March 19. If you're a writer, or aspire to be one, check this out. Taryn Raye posted a great blog about it.

My current read is Focus, by Leo Babauta. Boy, did I need this one! Mr. Babauta has a free version for download, or you can purchase the premium version. What a great, and very generous, idea. Learn more about the book by clicking here. I struggle mightily with focus, and that's on a good day. On a bad day I don't struggle at all, and simply accomplish nothing.
Okay, back to work...or whatever I was doing...

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment