Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Free


You may now go directly to your favorite ebookstore and purchase Finding Home free. To buy the Kindle version at Amazon, click here.

Finding Home contains the first four novellas of the Ladies of Legend series, woven together into one big fat juicy novel. Mmmmm.

Did I mention it's free?

And did I mention that as of this writing, it is
AND. Did I mention that we are ahead of another famous author of Kindle Store>Kindle eBooks>Nonfiction>Travel>United States>Regions>South>East South Central, Mark Twain!?! Woohoo!

(Though, to be honest, I have no idea how that categorization occurred. Especially since Finding Home is fiction. But who am I to quibble?)

Please help yourself to a copy, and it's okay with me if you post a rave review afterward, if you are so inclined. 

And hey--tell all your friends. Legend, Tennessee is big enough for everyone!

Magdalena