Friday, October 4, 2013

Small town charm


I don't know about you, but I needed a new picture here on the blog. Here is a cute house. There's definite small town charm, yes? Even though I love being a renter and living in my very small space, I often see houses that I catch my interest and imagination. Someone(s) seem(s) to love this one(two).

It reminds me of a story I didn't quite finish several years ago, set in Columbus, Indiana. The hero and heroine were next door neighbors.

I have finished Midnight's rewrite, and am so happy with the improved version! I'll let you know when it's up and available for sale. I think that if you own the current Kindle version, you will get a  notification of the new version's availability.

The Holly and the Ivy will be out sometime in the next few weeks, too. Legend, Tennessee is a busy place these days.

And I started writing something new last weekend. More about that later...


Happy Friday!
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment