Monday, November 4, 2013

Boxed sets

Boxed sets of romance ebooks seem to be taking over the world.

Or maybe that's a slight exaggeration.

My previous experience with boxed sets was reading to my son when he was small...darling little cardboard boxed sets of hardback Beatrix Potter and A. A. Milne. Those beloved books survived the sale of our house and tons of belongings, and are tucked away for the next generation.

But I digress.

Bargains galore are yours these days, via boxed sets of ebooks--generally you get a large number of ebooks for a much smaller price than if you bought them individually.

(Have I mentioned recently how much I love romance writers? It's this great big sisterhood working together, instead of acting all unpleasantly competitive. Which is why I'm giving you some links to boxed sets of books I did not write. And it is also why the authors of these other books are willing to help support me, and my fellow Legend writers, and lots of other writers. We want to help readers find books of which they might otherwise be unaware.)

Sorry. I digressed again, didn't I?

After posting this blog once, I'm updating it - I think it's best to share this information with a different demonstration of how authors help each other.

So please visit Maddie James' newsletter by clicking here. Lots of information about some new boxed sets from a variety of authors, at a variety of heat levels. (Yeah. warning that some of these may not be suitable for an underage audience.)

Happy shopping, and as always, thank you for reading.

Magdalena



No comments:

Post a Comment